Based in Tel Aviv, Israel Venture Partner acts as the local Israeli Representative / Venture Partner for Corporate Venture Capital and Innovation Departments of several large global corporations.
* Scouting for startups corresponding to client's business/investment needs.
* Analysis/assessment of startups' qualities and relevance.
* Facilitating commercial cooperation between startups and client's innovation teams, R&D teams and business units.
* Developing a network of relationships for the client with the key players in the Israeli tech ecosystem operating in the client's fields (VCs, CVCs, Universities, R&D Centres, Accelerators/Incubators, Government Entities, etc).
* Arranging focused visits to Israel for the client (and its business units) to meet with startups and to foster relationships within the Israeli tech ecosystem.
* Facilitating negotiations, due diligence and transaction execution of commercial/investment transactions.
* Post-transaction, assisting ongoing communications between client & startup (inc. standing in as alternate director).
* Assisting the client to formulate and to evolve its approach/vision towards open innovation.